Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blame it on Mommy!!

OK - so I have been bugging mommy for a long time now to update my page. I am growing up so fast! I am definitely not a baby anymore! I am crawling all over the place, and I can pull myself up on everything too! This does however mean that I fall down a little more often...but it's ok. I am pretty tough! Mommy has to tell me NO sometimes now. I am starting to learn what it means, but sometimes I like to test her (hehehe). Sometimes when she tells me no I sit and yell for about 3 seconds and then I am fine. And sometimes I like to play games with mommy and see how long it takes to get her to just give in and laugh at me!! When she tells me no and I give her a little eyebrow raise and my cute little giggle...and she pretty much gives in every time! So since mommy hasn't updated my page in a (VERY) long time. I convinced her to put up a bunch of pictures...so here you go!!

I LOVE this piano...especially now that I can stand and play with all of the fun things on the back side of it!

I like to stand at the window now and look outside to see daddy coming up the driveway!

Here is me with my sippy cup. I am just learning how to use this. I really like to chew on it cause it feels good on my teeth (which still haven't come in yet!) Mommy bought me one with a straw yesterday and I am MUCH better at that one - cause I don't have to tip it up to get anything!
Daddy says that I found all of the things that he doesn't want me to get into the first day I was crawling...mommy thinks I will still find some more things!!

I LOVE dog water!!! YAY

2 comments:

  1. Psst, Carleigh...try the dog food. Love, Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, Carleigh? Hi. I know your mommy is very busy and all, but I miss you a LOT and would really like to know what you are up to. Please ask her to send us some pictures of your cute little face!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete