Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Love my Chicken!

Here are a couple pictures of me sitting in my new camping chair that Great Gramma Joyce got me! I love this chair...it is the perfect size for me. I can't wait for mommy and daddy to take me camping, and have fires so I can use my special chair!


And here are a couple videos of me talking to the chickens...I really love my chickens and I like to talk to them all the time. One video has me licking the door. It is really gross mommy hates this glass door because between the dogs putting their noses on it and me putting my grubby mitts on it it is never clean. But she promises that the majority of the nose prints are on the outside.....I don't mind though!


Love, Carleigh Jeanne

2 comments:

  1. Is she "cock-a-doodle-doo"ing?!? That is too cute.

    She really sounds like she is talking. I have no idea what she's saying, but it's still adorable.

    (My glass doors look just like that...after a while I think I stopped noticing how disgusting they were.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i hear her saying bauk bauk...thats too cute

    ReplyDelete