Sunday, March 8, 2009

Who is this Baby?



I LOVE my Prilosec!! It is helping me so much that daddy thought mommy went and traded the real Carleigh in when he was gone! Smiling and "talking" are pretty much my 2 favorite things to do now! And mommy got me a new toy...my play mat which is the coolest thing EVER. There are all kinds of things for me to stare at, and I just kick my legs and move my arms all over the place and smile and laugh when I am on that thing...it is pretty fun! The purple kitty is my favorite part. I also like being on the floor cause the dogs get to come over and give me kisses. They give me kisses on my big cheeks and I laugh at them - they are silly dogs. Me and mommy are VERY happy to have daddy home...we missed him a lot. He keeps telling me about my cousin Jacob, Auntie Erin and Uncle Ben...I don't really know what he is talking about but I smile anyways!

Love you all!!

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment