Sunday, March 1, 2009

Smiles!!



See - mommy wasn't lying...I DO smile!! And I even giggle almost too. It is nice that my reflux isn't bothering me 24 hours a day now...only about 2-3! I have decided that it is really fun to smile and play the kissy game with mommy. Mommy has been home with me all weekend and it is SO nice! I even got to go shopping for dresses with her yesterday!!
Well I have a very big day tomorrow. Tomorrow morning mommy and daddy can't feed me for FOUR hours!! I don't know how I will survive. I have to have my upper GI done tomorrow to test my reflux. THEN mommy and I have to drive daddy to the airport. We are very very very sad that we cannot go to San Diego with him. It is going to be a long hard week without daddy here :o(

1 comment:

  1. Hi baby Carleigh! (That's from Jacob)

    She is SOOOOO cute. I got to see all of the pics on Bri's computer, and I'm in love. She is the prettiest little girl ever!

    ReplyDelete