Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Out of the House

So all of this mommy back to work stuff is exhausting for a little baby like me! Daddy dropped me off at Auntie Cocos this morning cause mommy had to work AGAIN! This is the second day she had to spend away from me. I made Auntie Coco tell mommy that I am doing wonderfully and I am a perfect angel so that mommy stops worrying about me.
Gramma Nanci only had to work until 3 today, so after work she came and got me from Auntie C's house. She squeezes me a lot...I think that she likes to see me! We went up to her house and guess who I got to see - Auntie Summer! Tell me this isn't a busy day!! Auntie Summer has been gone the last couple weeks so when mommy told me I was going to get to see her today I was very excited.
And just to make mommy miss me even more and want to be with me more, I am starting to smile more and more. Mommy missed a bunch of smiles today while she was at work. But she gets to spend the WHOLE day with me tomorrow. I don't know who is more excited, me or mommy!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, as sad as I am that you are back at work...I am pretty happy to see more updates to the Carleigh Page!!!

    Jacob asks every to "See Baby Carleigh?" He said she is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i guess i have to start taking more pictures to help with the updates!! Maybe ones where she doesn't look terrified that maverick will eat her...hahaha

    ReplyDelete