Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Very Bad Mommy

Ok - so I do realize that it has now been over a week since I have posted....very bad mommy!!! We have been pretty busy though - and believe it or not this little girl makes mommy very exhausted!! But we're back haha

SO Monday Carleigh Jeanne had a visit from the Hayes girls! It was very fun! The girls were so excited to hold her - and Amy brought dinner for mom & dad YUM! Mommy and daddy almost had their first night out without Carleigh Monday. Gramma Nanci came over on her snowmobile and we got all dressed up and gramma was watching Carleigh - we were gunna go for a ride, and then out to dinner. Well we didnt make it too far!! Her sled broke :o( I feel SOOO bad!!

It has been pretty nice - daddy hasn't had to do too much plowing lately so Carleigh and daddy have gotten to take a few naps!! Today is going to be one of those days too I think!

2 comments:

  1. Thats better, nice to see new pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see more pictures! When Jacob sees me at the computer, he always asks to see one of two things...either "choo choo trains?" or "baby Carleigh?"

    We love her!!!

    ReplyDelete