Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lazy Day


Well today we had a lazy day at home....actually, I have just realized that I didn't even get out of my pajamas all day!!! It was quite enjoyable though. And of course we took some more pictures of Carleigh...she got dressed at least. All of a sudden the past two days I look at this baby and she just looks HUGE! I feel like she has doubled in size already haha. Well maybe that was an exaggeration, but it's close! It is so amazing how much she has changed already. She stays awake for much longer intervals, and when she is awake she is just looking around, and moving her arms and legs all over. It is just astonishing - life in general. That this little girl has so much to learn and she is learning more and more everyday it is just so cool! We had some mommy and me time today hanging out in her nursery. She got to lay in her crib while I cleaned up and put some stuff away, then we sat in her pink rocking chair for a while and she just stared at me. I could just sit there with her forever!
Well tomorrow I have a doctors appointment at 9:15am, and Carleigh has an appointment at 1:30pm...lovely scheduling huh?! And it looks like we will be getting 6-12" of snow so daddy will be in the plow truck! Not too sure how we're gunna make this work but I'm sure everything will be fine!

3 comments:

  1. I hope your appointments went well today and you don't get stuck in the snow!

    I remember those special moments, sitting just staring at Jacob, marveling at how perfect he was. Yesterday we learned about "time outs."

    Give Carleigh a kiss for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carleigh is the cutest little girl in the whole world and I am not the least bit prejudiced!!! Gramma JOJO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me Carleigh Jeanne...we are patiently awaiting the next post...

    ReplyDelete