Monday, January 19, 2009

Very Busy Baby!

So we had a very busy weekend! Sunday was Grandma McKellar's 80th birthday party. So Carleigh got to go for a visit to meet her great grandma and even more family! Then after that we stopped to meet Tisha and one of Carleigh's many boyfriend's JT. Even though we slept through most of it...I am sure she had fun hehe :o)
Then today Carleigh had her first doctor's appointment!! Dr. Barker said she was PERFECT. Of course her father and I already knew this, but it was very nice to hear it from a medical professional!! Of course before we had our doctor's appointment we needed a little bit of a bath...we can't possibly take a stinky baby to the doctor! This is her second bath, well sponge bath, and she definately enjoyed this one a little more than the first!

Here is a picture with Great Grandma McKellar...

And a picture of tub time!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not even joking...How does she get cuter and cuter every day?!?

    Gramma JoJo keeps telling me how sweet she is and how cute...and while I'm glad Jojo gets to see her and snuggle with her, I'm jealous! I can't wait to meet her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is beautiful! I love her linds! <3

    ReplyDelete