Friday, February 6, 2009

Even More Visitors!!

We just love having visitors. Even though I was kind of a cranky baby this morning. Now that I am on my new formula I stay awake much longer, and am much more alert - it's pretty fun. But that means that I get pretty tired too and I have to take naps otherwise I get cranky...which was the issue this morning!! You would think that because I am awake so long during the day that I would sleep well at night...not quite yet!!

Here is a picture of me and daddy today...

2 comments:

  1. AWWW!!!

    Brian's call this morning made me VERY excited (though I wish you were ALL coming)...that would be so much fun to get to see that pretty little girl sooner than I thought!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carleigh! You look like you age about two weeks in every new picture. Oh wait, maybe that's because your mommy only puts pictures up every two weeks.

    Love, Uncle Mick

    ReplyDelete