Tuesday, February 24, 2009

First Day with Auntie Courtney

So today mommy had to go back to work. She was VERY VERY sad about it. Last night she just cried and cried with me. Thank god daddy wasn't home cause he probably would have teased her! Daddy dropped me off at Auntie CoCo's this morning. I got to spend the whole day there. I think Maverick loves me very much because he kept watching me all day. Auntie Corie came over to visit too!
I think that maybe mommy was annoying Auntie CoCo today. She kept texting her and sending her emails. Maybe she will get better over the next couple weeks - but I don't know about that! Mommy was SO excited to see me when she got home today! I am starting to smile for real a little bit now too...so I gave mommy the BIGGEST smile yet tonight and she started to cry again!!! I think it made her really happy and sad both at the same time cause she was laughing and crying all at once.
Here are some pictures of my first day at Auntie CoCo's I am kind of making silly faces- mommy says I get to go back there again in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment