Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cereal!!!

So mommy and daddy decided that I was showing ALL the signs that I was ready to start trying some cereal. I can...

  • Sit while supported
  • Follow mommy and daddy all over the room with my eyes
  • Hold my head up really good
  • Grasp things with my hand
  • Roll over
  • Push my chest off the floor with my arms
And there are many more...I am so smart we can't list ALL of my accomplishments here!


I have been getting cereal in my bottles for a while now. My reflux hasn't been bothering me (thanks to my medicine) but I still spit up A LOT! So mommy tried to feed me some cereal from the spoon instead of a bottle and guess what...

it was REALLY good! OK I admit I still kind of make a mess...but I am doing so good! I like to open my mouth when mommy brings the spoon closer. Sometimes she can't get it to me fast enough and I pull my bib or my cloth up and stick that in my mouth instead cause I am just so excited!

Well I am REALLY looking forward to meet my Auntie Erin and Cousin Jacob...but I am really sad that I won't be able to meet Uncle Ben :o( I can't wait till Tuesday!! YAY

Love, CJ

P.S. Auntie Er I will try my best to stay awake for you...but I'm not making any promises!

1 comment:

  1. No worries, Carleigh. Cousin Jacob is loud enough to wake you up no matter how soundly you may be sleeping!

    ReplyDelete