Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter

( Look at my face...my friend Maverick thought I would really like some of his blueberries!)


OK - so mommy can admit...it has been a long time since she has posted anything! (I'm really sorry for that everyone) I just seem to take up all of mommy's time! Here are some good pictures for you though - thanks to Aunt C!
So what has happened since mommy posted last.....I have been talking up a storm lately - no one seems to understand me, but I do LOVE to talk! Especially to my favorite dog - on my play mat. I LOVE the songs that he sings...and I even love when mommy sings those songs to me!
Mommy and Daddy got me a new car last night ;o) I knew I had them wrapped around my little pinkie but WOW hehe
Also last night - I sucked on my thumb for the first time!!! I think maybe I am working on a couple teeth, because I have been drooling A LOT...and sticking EVERYTHING in my mouth. Well last night I found my thumb and I sucked and sucked and sucked but nothing came out! Another one of my favorite things to do is lick everything. I am figuring out different textures and tastes all the time with this crazy tongue - I just can't keep it in my mouth!
Well this weekend for Easter we are going to Gramma Jojo's for the afternoon, and then Mommy is cooking dinner. Great Gramm bought me a very pretty Easter dress! I am so excited to wear it :o) I also overheard mommy and Aunt C talking about planning an annual Easter Egg Hunt! WOW I can't wait till I am big enough to walk and look for Easter eggs!!!

Happy Easter everyone :o)

Lots of Love
CJ

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I get all excited to see new pics here!

    But where's the picture of her in the Easter dress? I'll bet she was the cutest little girl ever.

    Jacob and I can't wait to meet you Carleigh!

    ReplyDelete