Friday, May 22, 2009

Fooooood

So I have decided that I am REALLY liking this eating from a spoon thing! The doctor told mommy at my 4 month visit that she can start feeding me fruits. Boy do I love fruit! Not so sure about the peaches...but I have liked everything else so far. I am also eating cereal from a spoon too. I am doing REALLY good. One of my new things though is to do the "motorboat" with my lips. I especially like to do this when mommy is feeding me - because she laughs really hard at me when I cover her with food! The more she laughs, the more I do it!!!

Sometimes I get some food on my face though. I get really excited when I get to eat from a spoon so I just want to keep going and I don't give mommy enough time to clean off my face. This is what I look like when I do that!!
So this weekend is my FIRST camping trip!! I am going to stay in Uncle Gary's camper...and I am pretty excited. Mommy and daddy keep telling me how much fun I am going to have - I just can't wait!
Well I am really missing my cousin Jacob, Auntie Erin and Uncle Micky :o( It was really fun having them here for a while...even though Jacob wasn't too sure about me - I still loved watching him play!
Lots of Love - hope to talk to you next week...I really have to get on mommy about updating this more often :o)

1 comment:

  1. We miss Carleigh!!! And her mommy and daddy, too.

    Good job eating up all of your fruit, Carleigh. Cousin jacob likes watching your video - it makes him laugh!

    Hope you had a GREAT camping trip! You'll have to tell us all about it when you get back. We are going camping next weekend, and it will surely be an adventure.

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete