Monday, June 29, 2009

Chicken & Gravy...WHAT

So my GI doctor told mommy that she can start giving me meats and veggies. So mommy went shopping today and got me some chicken & gravy, turkey & gravy & beef & gravy. I thought that maybe I would try the chicken first...sounds like it would be good right?!
Well when mommy smelled it and made that awful face I was already prepared for something pretty bad...but holy cow!! This was really bad! Here is a video of my trying to eat my chicken...

Here are some more pictures of my new favorite toy...my baby grand piano! I LOVE to play songs for mommy and daddy, and flip my music pages.


Well Uncle Micky comes in on Friday night for the 4th of July party. I am SO excited to see him again!! Can't wait to see everyone this weekend (Just wish Auntie Erin, Uncle Ben & Jake could come too) :o)

Lots of Love - CJ

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see u too Carleigh! I sure hope your Mom has something else for us to eat when I'm there.
    Love ya, Uncle Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, pureed chicken and gravy was not one of our favorites, either. Sorry, Carleigh :(

    I sure wish we were coming for your party this weekend. Hope you guys have a great time. Please post some pictures!

    Love you!
    Aunt Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed so hard at that video. That is too too funny!

    Love you little girl!

    Aunt Corie

    ReplyDelete