Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm a Sailor - I Sail!

So last night, Mommy skipped out of work a little early and met Daddy, Gramma JoJo and I down at the small boat harbor. We got to take the boat out for my first boat ride! It was so much fun. The weather was beautiful. Daddy bought me a little infant life vest...even smaller than the one he bought when Jacob was home a couple of summers ago! It was so comfortable I slept the first couple of hours I was wearing it!
Here is a picture of me and mommy after I woke up.
And here is a picture of me on Gramma JoJo's lap.
I had lots of fun when daddy was driving back. It was kind of bumpy. I held onto mommy REALLY tight. Mommy was kind of freaking out a little bit, but I was laughing really hard and smiling a lot and thought it was SO fun!
Tomorrow morning mommy, daddy and I are going to meet with the ladies at Color Your World. Mommy tells me that they might be my new daycare. Mommy is really sad about it - but I think that it might be fun to have lots of people to play with during the day when she has to go to work! Mommy and daddy say that they are going to go in there and "examine" every square inch of the place to make sure that it is suitable for me - and that they approve of it. I am sure that I will just smile at everyone to make sure that they will love me enough to smile back!
Well lots of love! - CJ

1 comment:

  1. I was very jealous the other day when I saw the picture of you on the boat, Carleigh. That's one of my most favorite things to do. I'm so glad you had a good time!

    Tell your mommy that your new daycare will be wonderful. How could they NOT adore someone as cute as you?!?

    Love you, little girl!
    XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete