Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Growing Little Girl

Yesterday was SUCH a fun day! Mommy's friend Erika came to visit us all the way from ALASKA!!!!! Can you believe it?! It was so much fun. We got to go shopping ALL day long. We even went out to lunch - and when we were eating lunch, I saw Kelly and baby Molly. I got so tired from all of the shopping that we did that I even fell asleep playing with my toy! See...I am holding onto my fish...
Here is a picture of me playing in the grass with mommy the other night. I am starting to try to crawl a little bit so mommy tries to get me to do it all the time. But i get really frustrated with her so I just roll to my back when I get mad haha. Here I am being cute...
And here are a couple of pictures of me playing in my jumper. Boy is this toy fun! I don't quite get the point of it...that I have to bounce in it and jump up and down. But man...I have a lot of fun in it! It whinnies and makes galloping noises like a horse and I like to copy it and scream and squeal really loud (and drive mommy nuts!).


Well this weekend is fathers day so I am pretty excited to spend the weekend with my daddy and grandpas. It is pretty fun to have them around I have decided!
Lots of Love - CJ



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Some new pics!

    I miss you, Carleigh. You're getting so big!

    Please say hi to your mommy and daddy for me, and tell them I love them, too!

    XOXO,
    Aunt Erin

    ReplyDelete